Fairy Winged Cheese Cake


These days I am playing with my food more. Can you tell? I have been drifting on a lazy river current towards more food styling. I love to cook, I love to eat, and I love a pretty plate. Every meal for me has to feel like a high-end restaurant meal. Why? Because I deserve it, and so do you. We are worth it.

I made Vatrushka buns recently. I will add the link below. There was leftover cream cheese batter, so I made cheesecakes. Not wasting is one of my mottos, as you know. I also dehydrate fruit because it aligns with my no waste policy. Here you have the result. You may wonder if it was good? Well, my daughter consumed one and lamented that she could not stop because it was that delicious.

Everything you see in my posts I make in a regular kitchen with no fancy professional equipment. Therefore you know you can make it. Try to plate it as if you were serving a Queen or King, because you are. We all need to spend just a little time appreciating our lives and our loves, food speaks to these things, love and comfort, use it to talk.

http://cookinmumsculinaryadventures.blogspot.ca/2017/11/russian-cream-cheese-sweet-buns.html

I hope you enjoy these little cheesecakes. There were only two, but they were consumed with gusto.

 ~Hugs From Mum

Comments

Popular Posts