Zucchini Wishes Come True

A Zucchini explosion hit my kitchen. Why? Well...




I was a smart arse when a dear lady I adore said she found so many zucchinis in her garden she was going to secretly deliver them to friends. Being me, as a joke I said I did not find any in my mail box. The next thing I know...the above picture happened. I was given about 30 pounds worth of zucchinis, each weighing around 4-5 pounds. I am now getting the dehydrator ready, and the food processor, and the freezer bags, and both my ovens will be in full swing making zucchini bread for the freezer. 


Thank you, Anita Broenink and your "Shalom Engedi Farm"!


I also have a wonderful friend on facebook, Judi Strauss. Here is a link to her 15 delicious zucchini recipes. I plan on trying most of them: http://thecharmedkitchen.com/2017/08/04/plentiful-zucchini-recipes



~ Hugs from Mum

Comments

Popular Posts