Sable Black Grape Jam - Summer's Jewelry has come to My Kitchen


The Jamin' has begun. I am taking part in the Food in Jars preserving challenge this year. Therefore, I have dug out my canning gear and started canning again. I would have abstained until I got a message from my children that they were looking forward to the jars of sweets.


I found these lovely grapes in the market this week and they would be wonderful for preserving. I used an NCFHP recipe as always because it is a safe recipe. Here is the link:

http://nchfp.uga.edu/how/can_07/grape_jam_without_pectin.html

There will be many wonderful sandwiches made in our family with these jars. I will be collecting sweets for my son's birthday, a great way for me to share season's bounty.

Enjoy my friends. #fijchallenge

~ Hugs from Mum

Comments

  1. Thank you so much. It is lovely to know someone is out there and ready to say hi

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts