BBQ Flank Steak w/ Chimichurri Sauce



I am in full swing of using my BBQ. I have not made beef on the barbecue before this year. I have finally perfected it thanks to my training in College. I am so happy. It is such a favorite of my husband and my daughter. Every time we go out for dinner that is what they both order. Today I made my first Flank Steak and I am really happy with the result. I have also become really attached to chimichurri. It just makes the beef sing with flavor. The above picture is my plate. Less beef more vegetables. Below is hubbies plate:


Hubby eats his vegetables raw, he can't stand cooked vegetables. I am happy I can get a salad into him every day.  Below I will give you my sauce recipe for today:

1 bunch Cilantro
Small handful basil and parsley
4 garlic cloves
Salt and pepper to taste
3 tablespoons olive oil
1 tablespoon wine vinegar

Place all of the ingredients in a food processor and mix till it is the texture you like. I really love this sauce. Tomorrow I will add this sauce to some fish.

~ Hugs from Mum

#flanksteak #chimichurri


Comments

Popular Posts