Homend Highspeed Electric Spice And Grain Mill ~ Make powders And Flours With Ease

I make my own spices and powders. It has become a passion so that I may gift my beloved husband with his favorite meals. In the 23 years we have been wed, I have made so many foods I never even had seen before then. I was born Scandinavian so the spice of life was not a normal thing for me. But not anymore.


The biggest challenge I found in making these amazing fragrant foods, is the machine to grind things into a fine powder. I have been using a coffee grinder for years but they were not designed for nuts and spices. I also bought a spice and nut grinder from Cuisinart but that also bit the dust.

Things being what they are in lockdown, I had a lot of time to cruise the internet looking for Asian grinders that might do the job. If I was in India, this would have been easy. The spice markets and stores would have made it easy to find a mill.


My MIL shared the recipes for making my beloveds' meals. I gladly learned and today I am quite well known for my cuisine of India. My MIL compliments me every time she tastes my meals, a relief I am sure that her son is eating so well considering he married outside his culture.

Now on to this magnificent grinder. My husband bought it for me because I wish-listed it for future consideration. I wanted a much bigger one but to see if this type of machine would do the job he decided a $60.00 investment was worth it. The machine is only supposed to be filled with 150g of a product but considering it is a far bigger container than a coffee grinder container, it does an unbelievable job.


So here's the thing. If you grind anything to make a powder out of it, this is the beast for you. If you make herb salts, lentil powder, nut powders, rice powder, or bean powders, this is a wonderful machine. I am so happy. Finally, a machine that I can handle that is not too small and not too big. I made curry powder in 10 seconds. I made a spiced nut powder to make curry in less than 30 seconds.


This is egg curry, I made it from the powder you see above. It is and always has been delicious and is hubbies favorite. Now I can stop stressing and make it easily with my new mill. Here is the link to Amazon Canada. I may need a second one as a backup, I'd hate to be without this grinder. I also made a video on my youtube channel showing my using it.

https://www.amazon.ca/gp/product/B07QKDTG39/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o01_s01?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Here is a link to said video:

https://youtu.be/UjTWMQUX690

~ Cookin Mum

Comments

Popular Posts